20 Years of Empowering Youth with disAbilities
Sponsored by Utkal Charitable Trust, Bhubaneswar
Announcement of Scholarship: Swabhiman awards the Anjali Scholarships to meritorious students with disabilities from underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds to enable them to complete the education of their choice and capability.
Deadline: Round the year applications. Application will be considered by March 10 every year. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. Recipients will be notified in mid-April. The cycle will continue from April to March.
- Ongoing student of UG, or PG Courses.
- Has a certified disability (As per RPwD Act 2016)
- Disadvantaged background.
It is in two phases. Applications are scored on following parameters
Phase 1 - Screening of Applications
Academic Achievement; (10 pts)
1. Personal Letter (5 pts) - goals and plan for attaining goals.
2. Faculty Evaluation (5 pts) - faculty/referee letter indicating professional promise.
3. Others (10 pts total) - work experience, memberships and activities, leadership in school/college/organisations, awards and honors, community service and other extracurricular activities etc.
Scholarship application packet to include:
Completed application form
All relevant certificates – Proof of education, Matric, +2, +3 (as per education), proof of age, disability certificate, residential certificate, ID of college, f and Aadhar card copy. college transcripts (Must be Official Transcripts)
Two photos – one passport size and one full length.
One-page letter, double spaced, Times New Roman 12pt font from the applicant stating short-term and long-term goals and plan for attaining goals
Recommendation letter from faculty member indicating professional promise.
Mail the completed scholarship application packet to the Awards Chair by soft copies to Anjali Scholarship Cell, Swabhiman at s/
Selected candidates will be informed to send hard copies.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE: We are receiving application round the year in a rolling basis.
Check only one category for the program you will be enrolled in for 2022-23
Post graduate studies
Tutorial for professional or technical course
Spoken English or Communication Course
Computer and IT course
Skill development course